Welcome To Our Forum. Make Our Forum your forum. Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Music Player

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys

2 posters

Go down

Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys Empty Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys

Post by Mr Poco Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys Tar16c20

Monique Pryor
Hometown: West Orange, N.J.
Connection to your Teammate: Friend
Current Occupation: Mom/Attorney
Pet peeve about your teammate: She will go to great lengths for a bargain
Favorite Hobbies: Going to the spa, dancing with friends and spinning
Achievements: Having my kids and passing the New York Bar
Lifelong To Do List: Travel the world
If I could switch places with someone: I wouldn't. I'm very content with my life.
Role Model/Hero: Suze Orman, Tina Turner
What are you passionate about? Empowering women
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Buy my husband a membership to a golf club and save for my kids' education
People would be surprised to learn: I love to travel, but I get nervous during turbulence
Favorite place you have ever visited: Nairobi, Kenya (the Masai Mara)
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Following each others lead
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Pushing myself beyond my physical and mental limitations

Shawne Morgan
Hometown: Bowie, Md.
Connection to your Teammate: Friend
Current Occupation: Mom/Attorney
Pet peeve about your teammate: When she says I’m acting like her mom
Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, connecting with other women looking to grow a business and living life to the fullest
Achievements: My growing relationship with God, passing the New York Bar exam, giving birth to my kids, marrying my husband, creating a successful wellness business and helping others earn additional income
Lifelong to do List: Raise my kids to be dynamic, kind and inspiring individuals, create generational wealth and visit every continent with my husband
If I could switch places with someone: Michelle Obama
Role Model/Hero: Marian Wright Edelman (champion for Children's rights)
What are you passionate about? My family, becoming a better person, creating generational wealth
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay off my law school debt, help my grandparents and invest in real estate
People would be surprised to learn: I'm uncomfortable with too much attention on me
Favorite place you have ever visited: Salvador, Bahia
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Knowing when to move on to the next challenge
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Pushing myself to another level and to help other moms/women step out of the box and take risks
Mr Poco
Mr Poco

Male
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : Reality Junkie and Gaming
Humor : you decide :)
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys Empty Re: Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys

Post by Coolmint Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Another all women team.
Hope they are worthy to become the first all women team to win the TAR
Coolmint
Coolmint

Female
Number of posts : 554
Job/hobbies : Wondering
Humor : You've got to be kidding me!

Back to top Go down

Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys Empty Re: Monique Pryor and Shawne Morgan--Moms/Attorneys

Post by Mr Poco Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

All-women team in the US version seems worthless except for Dustin and Kandice... it only takes TARA 1 season to have an all-female winner... and it took like 9 seasons for an all women team in TAR to make final 3 lol
Mr Poco
Mr Poco

Male
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : Reality Junkie and Gaming
Humor : you decide :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum