Welcome To Our Forum. Make Our Forum your forum. Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Music Player

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

American Idol 9 Top 10

2 posters

Go down

American Idol 9 Top 10 Empty American Idol 9 Top 10

Post by Mr Poco Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Top 10 Week with Usher~~

Siobhan Magnus
Song: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan
Grade: F - Absolutely horrendous. And Kara, not even the high part is good. Everything about it is bad. The upper registers of the song (all of it) is a torture to listen to.

Casey James
Song: Hold On I'm Coming by Sam and Dave
Grade: A - Another great song choice by Casey. Great singer. Great performer. And Ryan should stop on the Casey/Kara thing going on before. It's getting annoying.

Michael Lynche
Song: Ready For Love by India.Arie
Grade: A+ - Wow. This guy is consistently awesome week after week, and I don't even like him. That performance tonight was actually goosebump-worthy. Beautiful song.

Didi Benami
Song: What Become Of A Broken Hearted by Jimmy Ruffiin
Grade: D - Emotional my ass. More like fake, using tears again. Bitch! Not only that her personality is fake, the way she phrases the words are very put on too. And thankfully, that was bad XD. I'm happy for her. Time to go, bitch! And of course, she cries again (it is part Ryan's fault though but I just have to blame it on her because I despise her XD)

Tim Urban
Song: Sweet Love by Anita Baker
Grade: F+ - Is that really an attempt to feel connected to the audience? Hahaha, more like being awkward, staring at the camera. The vocals is awful as usual. No surprise there. He can barely hit the high notes. OMG, he's laughing at the judges lol.

Andrew Garcia
Song: Forever by Chris Brown
Grade: B+ - Finally, a decent performance from Andrew. Last week he was so awful which makes this week godsend. LOL. The mom is hilarious. I don't really care about people being boring anyways. Not important.

Katie Stevens
Song: Chain Of Fools by Aretha Franklin
Grade: B - Not bad. I think she struggled a bit on the first verse. And Randy, she's no Christina. Simon pointed it out XD. I agree with Kara on her genre. It's definitely Pop R&B and not Country ==. That's crazy.

Lee DeWyze
Song: Treat Her Like A Lady by Cornelius Brothers
Grade: A+ - Fantastic. Another freaking consistent guy. The only difference is his lack of confidence compared to the others but this guy can fcking sing. Best guy in the competition.

Crystal Bowersox
Song: Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight
Grade: A+ - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best girl... I mean best singer in the competition!!! I don't like the backup singers though. Simon is actually right about the piano thingy. But I'm glad she did what she did.

Aaron Kelly
Song: Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers
Grade: C - Failed miserably in comparison to Kris's version last season. Simon indirectly pointed that out. I thought it ended rough just as it started rough. This guy should go too.

I hope one of Didi, Aaron or Tim goes tomorrow. Preferably Didi The Bitch. But I don't really mind any of those 3.
Mr Poco
Mr Poco

Male
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : Reality Junkie and Gaming
Humor : you decide :)
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

American Idol 9 Top 10 Empty Re: American Idol 9 Top 10

Post by jarayrapheal Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 pm

me and sis have a feeling that katie would be in the bottom 3...

jarayrapheal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down