Welcome To Our Forum. Make Our Forum your forum. Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Music Player

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top 10 Girls

2 posters

Go down

Top 10 Girls Empty Top 10 Girls

Post by Mr Poco Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Time for the girls~

CRYSTAL BOWERSOX
Song: As Long As I See The Light by Creedence Clearwater
Grade: A+ - Crystal! Crystal! Crystal! Crystal! AWESOME!!! To think that she was just in a hospital yesterday, whoa!!! AMAZING!!! I'm so glad she recovered cause this mediocre season needs her talent. I'm officially on the Bowersox train now~ Hopefully she continues to wow and goes all the way. Best contestant this season so far.

HAELEY VAUGHN
Song: The Climb by Miley Cyrus
Grade: C - Wow. Taking on The Climb. Now Miley is not a good singer by any means, but this song is a tough song to sing. And oh boy did she butchered it. Singing a Miley song worse than Miley did is not a good thing. On the bright side, I really do like her personality and the smile. She just seems so sweet.

LACEY BROWN
Song: Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer
Grade: D - The good news is it's much better than the horrific performance last week. However, it's still not good. The first two words "Kiss Me" are not even on the right notes and of course there are still pitchiness throughout the song. I disagree with Randy because she did change the song even if it's not as much as he wanted it to be.

KATIE STEVENS
Song: Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
Grade: B+ - She wants to be young and she dresses like an auntie. How ironic. Poor Katie, those judges are confusing the hell outta her and they did admit that they always contradict themselves. Lol, Ryan brought up Justin Bieber and Katie has nothing to say. Because everyone knows that boy can't really sing. How dare they even bring him up on Idol which is about talent (well, not exactly).

DIDI BENAMI
Song: Lean on Me by Bill Withers
Grade: D - Everything about this bitch gets on my nerves. I'm so happy for her because that was horrific. I'm praying for a miracle that she goes bye bye tomorrow. I cannot, for my life stand her. Hated her video package because she's as fake as she can be. That meow thingy wasn't funny too. And she's going to cry. Can I go up there and just smack her in the face?

MICHELLE DELAMORE
Song: With Arms Wide Open by Creed
Grade: B - That outfit wasn't hot Randy. Look at the white thingy. I thought this was better than last week mostly because I didn't know this song and I knew the song last week. I don't think it was as good as Kara and Simon said and it wasn't as bad as Randy said. If she's supposingly to be the diva this season, she's definitely not up to the expectations.

LILLY SCOTT
Song: A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke
Grade: A - Now this was great. And she's so talented, being able to play so many instruments. I didn't like her last week maybe because I didn't like her distinct voice on that song, but I think this week, her voice works great with the song. I still think Crystal is much better than her and apparently Simon agrees with me XD.

KATELYN EPPERLY
Song: The Scientist by Coldplay
Grade: A - I thought that was great. The song fits her voice perfectly. And finally someone plays the piano because there's too much guitars going on. And Ellen said something about putting her to sleep which is ironic because I fell asleep too lol. Even though I did, I can't take a good performance away from her.

PAIGE MILES
Song: Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson
Grade: A - Whoa! Kelly Clarkson! I think she did great. At least she didn't butchered it and that's saying a lot because this is Kelly Clarkson we're talking about. She doesn't have Kelly's range though because she has to go into falsetto at one part whereas Kelly sang that part in her chest voice. I understand what Simon's trying to say though, maybe a slower number will showcase her voice better.

SIOBHAN MAGNUS
Song: Think by Aretha Franklin
Grade: A - I loved the high note. It surprised me and I was amazed. I didn't like the facial expression though. I will say she's the girl that could give Crystal a run for the money. Like Simon said, there was a part in the beginning sounds weird because sometimes it sounds like the song is too big for her.

RANKING
1) Crystal Bowersox
2) Paige Miles
3) Siobhan Magnus
4) Katelyn Epperly
5) Lilly Scott
6) Katie Stevens
7) Michelle Delamore
Cool Haeley Vaughn
9) Lacey Brown
10) Didi Benami

PREDICTION
Lacey Brown & Michelle Delamore
Mr Poco
Mr Poco

Male
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : Reality Junkie and Gaming
Humor : you decide :)
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Girls Empty Re: Top 10 Girls

Post by BbJean_Yeng Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm

I can't wait to watch this week's performance!! Missed last week's due to the camp trip. >.<
BbJean_Yeng
BbJean_Yeng

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down