Welcome To Our Forum. Make Our Forum your forum. Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Music Player

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top 12 Guys

2 posters

Go down

Top 12 Guys Empty Top 12 Guys

Post by Mr Poco Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Again, short and simple~

Top 12 Guys Todric10
Song: Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
Grade: D - While I do give him credit for being original, I totally agree with the judges except for Ellen. He murdered the song like Simon said. Having said that, he can sing. He proves that in Hollywood. Don't like him though.

Top 12 Guys Aaron-10
Song: Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts
Grade: B+ - Very nice voice. I loved the beginning. The chorus part went downhill a bit but he did end it well. Though he gotta prove to me more than that to neutralize all the negative feelings I had of him forgetting lyrics and yet went through.

Top 12 Guys Jermai10
Song: Get Here by Oleda Adams
Grade: F+ - Saying that he pushed a little too much is an understatement lol. It was freaking pitchy. Beginning. Middle. And end. Way to channel Adam Lambert too. Screeching all the way and failed miserably.

Top 12 Guys Tim-ur10
Song: Apologize by OneRepublic
Grade: F - Wow. That was torture. The falsettos were horrifying. Of all the people they could have call back, they settled on this guy? C'mon. I sense a Sanjaya in the making. Going to be hard to get rid of him.

Top 12 Guys Joe-mu10
Song: You And I by Jason Mraz
Grade: A - I thought he did very well. It's easier for Simon to say to take risk and everything. For someone who they barely shown, it's not easy to take a risk because a minor slip up and you're gone.

Top 12 Guys Tyler-10
Song: American Woman by The Guess Who
Grade: D - I thought it was awful. He can't seem to hit the high notes well. I don't mind that he walks around and posing stupidly as long as he deliver a good performance.

Top 12 Guys Lee-de10
Song: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Grade: A - Very good. When those 3 started to speak, I thought what the heck is wrong with the judges until Simon finally speaks. Awesome voice. Awesome arrangement. Great job.

Top 12 Guys John-p10
Song: God Bless The Child by Billie Holiday
Grade: C - That was not good. So much for the only Asian. He does have a very nice tone though. And the boy can sing very low. Hope the Shania effect can bring him through cause he deserves 1 more chance. Though I won't mind if he's gone.

Top 12 Guys Michae11
Song: This Love by Maroon 5
Grade: B - Please stop the baby story. I thought it's just mediocre. Unfortunately, I think the baby story could bring him through a few rounds. Not a big fan of his.

Top 12 Guys Alex-l10
Song: Wonderful World by James Morrison
Grade: B+ - He sang it sorta well. Just like they said, he does sound very much alike to James Morrison himself. What Simon said is true though. He's an awkward performer and that is clearly shown since Hollywood.

Top 12 Guys Casey-10
Song: Heaven by Bryan Adams
Grade: A+ - Wow. He has finally sorta won me over with that performance. I can finally look past his audition. He destroyed every other guys. A whole different league. I loved everything about that performance.

Top 12 Guys Andrew11
Song: Sugar We’re Going Down by Fallout Boy
Grade: A+ - Just like Crystal, Andrew kicked ass. Screw the judges. He's superb in Hollywood. He's still awesome in this performance. However, Crystal doesn't have an immediate threat like Andrew has which is Casey.

RANKING
1) Andrew Garcia
2) Casey James
3) Lee DeWyze
4) Joe Munoz
5) Aaron Kelly
6) Alex Lambert
7) Michael Lynche
Cool John Park
9) Tyler Grady
10) Todrick Hall
11) Jermaine Sellers
12) Tim Urban
Mr Poco
Mr Poco

Male
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : Reality Junkie and Gaming
Humor : you decide :)
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Top 12 Guys Empty Re: Top 12 Guys

Post by BbJean_Yeng Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:17 pm

I think there might be some room for improvement for those like Aaron Kelly and Alex Lambert. But seriously, I just can't wait for Todrick Hall and Jermain Sellers to be voted out from the Guys' team!!! I seriously can't stand them being so narcissistic! >.<
BbJean_Yeng
BbJean_Yeng

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down