Welcome To Our Forum. Make Our Forum your forum. Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Music Player

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top 12 Girls

2 posters

Go down

Top 12 Girls Empty Top 12 Girls

Post by Mr Poco Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Keeping it short and simple.

Top 12 Girls Paige-10
Song: Alright Now by Free
Grade: B+ - Not spectacular but good. Maybe it's because we've never really seen her before that there's no expectations. I kinda get the Allison Iraheta vibe from her singing.

Top 12 Girls Ashley10
Song: Happy by Leona Lewis
Grade: D - I had a feeling it was going to be a disaster. I never thought she was good before and this performance just proves my point. Girl, you just don't have the chops to take on Leona.

Top 12 Girls Janell10
Song: What About Love by Heart
Grade: C - Taking on Heart is as much a suicide as taking on Leona. Janell is no Carrie Underwood. While Carrie sang a Heart song brilliantly, Janell failed to do so.

Top 12 Girls Lilly-10
Song: Fixing A Hole by The Beatles
Grade: C - Yea she sounds unique and everything but at the same time, that unique quality to her voice is what I don't like. Maybe it's just not my type. That's what unique voice does, some dig it, some don't.

Top 12 Girls Kately10
Song: Oh Darlin by The Beatles
Grade: B+ - I kinda like it. Not the performance that make me jumping on top of my seat but she did quite well. At least compared to almost all the people before her.

Top 12 Girls Haeley10
Song: I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles
Grade: F+ - I really like her personality. Simon may disagree but the smile helps. She's very likable. The singing though... oh boy. I'll just leave it at that.

Top 12 Girls Lacey-10
Song: Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
Grade: F - Wow. And to think that Haeley is awful. This just redefines awful for tonight.

Top 12 Girls Michel10
Song: Fallin' by Alicia Keys
Grade: B - I don't think it was as good as the judges said it was. She does look alot like Alicia Keys though at some point. I can see she's trying to be a diva, but I don't think she's capable. Diva is suppose to be technically perfect.

Top 12 Girls Didi-b10
Song: The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
Grade: B - The most snnozefest of a performance. I hated her to begin with and watching her today still didn't change that. Especially with her video package, it actually reinforces my hate towards her.

Top 12 Girls Siobha10
Song: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
Grade: A - I've gotta admit, not a big fan of hers because of the group round incident, but she changed my mind today. Yea, it didn't show her range, but it does prove that she can sing.

Top 12 Girls Crysta11
Song: Hand In My Pocket by Alanis Morissette
Grade: A+ - Screw Simon. Screw Kara. Crystal is the bomb! She's freaking awesome with her guitar. She's freaking awesome with the harmonica thingy. She's freaking awesome vocally. She's just awesome! XD

Top 12 Girls Katie-10
Song: Feeling Good by Michael Buble
Grade: A - I don't think she's pitchy. Michelle I think is pitchy. But who am I lol. She got the pimp spot, so nothing to worry about. She's the only person I can guarantee safe and hopefully Crystal too.

Rank
1. Crystal Bowersox
2. Siobhan Magnus
3. Katie Stevens
4. Katelyn Epperly
5. Paige Miles
6. Didi Benami
7. Michelle Delamor
8. Janell Wheeler
9. Lilly Scott
10. Ashley Rodriguez
11. Haeley Vaughn
12. Lacey Brown
Mr Poco
Mr Poco

Male
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : Reality Junkie and Gaming
Humor : you decide :)
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Top 12 Girls Empty Re: Top 12 Girls

Post by BbJean_Yeng Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:37 pm

I think the girls' performance weren't up to expectation. Still, I have high hopes for Crystal Bowersox and Katie Stevens!! xD
BbJean_Yeng
BbJean_Yeng

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down