Welcome To Our Forum. Make Our Forum your forum. Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Music Player

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Americaan Idol 9 Top 24

Go down

Americaan Idol 9 Top 24 Empty Americaan Idol 9 Top 24

Post by Mr Poco Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Well, I didn't post anything the last episodes because I'm lazy. But if you watched, we already have the top 24~

Americaan Idol 9 Top 24 Top24g10

Let's just briefly go through them~ Starting with the guys~

Americaan Idol 9 Top 24 Top24g11

Aaron Kelly should never be there after messing up his lyrics twice, it's going to be very hard to get rid of him now (ie Sanjaya)

Alex Lambert is not good too yawwwnnnn... the Lambert thingy must have helped him

Andrew Garcia rocks... best guy here (my opinion)

Casey James shouldn't have made it through auditions, but he did prove that he has the talent in Hollywood week so I'll let him pass~

Joe Munoz is someone we have never really seen which is so unfair so I have nothing much to say about him...the bits they show was okay I guess~

John Park gets all this attention on the net is thanks to Shania, other than that, we've never really seen him sing except for his auditions~

Jermaine Sellers showed promise in his auditions, but he's been oversinging everytime in Hollywood~

Lee DeWyze has a good voice...liked him during group rounds...last round was okay~

Michael Lynche is good too but I'm so sick about the baby story... I don't care~

Tim Urban is the one that replaced Chris Golightly after he's been disqualified, so I guess that makes him not qualified, and it didn't help from what is shown on him~

Todrick Hall... I don't like him at all... watch group rounds and tell me you like him... he's very good though~

Tyler Grady...just like John Park, we've only seen him during auditions~

Now, it's time for the girls~

Americaan Idol 9 Top 24 Top24g12

Ashley Rodriguez is the most overrated girls because I don't think she's that good and she keeps proving that with her every performance I've seen so far~

Crystal Bowersox is awesome but one thing I have to say... stop showing the baby pic, it gets annoying~

Didi Benami... oh how i despise this girl even more now~

Haeley Vaughn... yea I know it's unique to have a black country singer but she's kinda whiny~

Janell Wheeler...I like her...I know her last performance is not that good, but hey, it's still better than Taylor Swift live any day~

Katelyn Epperly... meh... don't feel anything for her... she's okay I guess~

Katie Stevens... loved this girl, but Kara said she is a potential winner, and we all know how that usually turns out~

Lacey Brown is very unique, kinda like her but we all know how unique can go on idol (look at megan joy)

Lilly Scott is the same as Lacey~

Michelle Delamor is only shown once singing in group round, not that good to me~

Paige Miles is someone we have never seen singing I think...so no comment on her~

Siobhan Magnus... dislike her too because of her attitude during group rounds (same group with Todrick)

My Top 3 favorites still haven't change from the last time~
Katie Stevens
Andrew Garcia
Crystal Bowersox

p/s Angela Martin should have been here~
Mr Poco
Mr Poco

Male
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : Reality Junkie and Gaming
Humor : you decide :)
Registration date : 2009-01-29